Monday, October 8, 2012

Relief

I can feel the stress slowly starting to peel away...little pieces at a time.

After tomorrow, I should have determined the species of my unknown bacteria in microbiology. Woo! And by tomorrow night, the journal for that class along with all of the paperwork for this unknown should be COMPLETE! Yay! But before I can even get to that point, I have a horrendous night of studying ahead of me. I have a mico exam Wednesday over so much stuff my brain might implode. Then Thursday is my lab practical, and two days after fall break I have a psychology exam. Let me tell you how much fun this semester has been...So it looks like tonight and all of tomorrow and tomorrow night will be devoted to studying for all of this crap I have to accomplish. It's crazy how busy this semester is. And it's even crazier how fast it is going by.

But on a happy note, I am feeling happy and light, despite all that is going on with school. I got my nose pierced this past Friday with my best friend after four years of planning to do so. I totally love it. I got to spend ALL weekend with her, it was great! I miss her all the time. Did some hanging out and shopping...was just what I needed.

Another reason for this post was to let you guys know I am trying to get to Ireland July 2013. But it's going to cost around $5000. I don't think I can do it without you guys or by myself. I will post a more detailed blog about it probably this weekend or early next week, but for now here's the link if you want to read about it. If you can donate, please do. If not, I completely understand. I would appreciate it so much if you could help me spread the word, or at least pray for me. So far I have only raised $10. I have a long way to go, and the first payment is due in the beginning of March I believe.

http://www.gofundme.com/1asyx0?pc=fb_cr

God bless <3


No comments:

Post a Comment